Translate

test

I Never Said I’d Make ₦25m In Two Weeks, Tboss Cries Out

The big brother ex-housemate who was in a conversation with fellow housemate Debbie-Rise when she said that the prize money N25 million is nothing to her as she can easily get the money

She added that she’d rather get it in a Legit way, which is why she is in the Big Brother House.

She told Debbie-Rise that being light-skinned and of course half-cast is a very hot commodity in Nigeria.

Today, her follower on Instagram reminds her with a question “Tboss have you already made the 25M you said you’ll make in two weeks yet?? I’m just curious”

Tboss replied; “where did you watch the show from? through your neighbor’s window? cos the show i was on, I NEVER said I was gon make that money in 2weeks.Ps: sorry today isn’t the day i satisfy your curiosity”

Who is lying? TBoss, Bloggers or Nigerians?


I Never Said I’d Make ₦25m In Two Weeks, Tboss Cries Out I Never Said I’d Make ₦25m In Two Weeks, Tboss Cries Out Reviewed by Oluwasegun on February 25, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.